- Manan Bakery makes deliveries throughout the Las Vegas area.
- Delivery charges vary according to distance and location.
- All deliveries must be scheduled to take place at least 1 hour prior to the start of the event and in the presence of a representative on your behalf.
- The table must be clearly visible to the driver, set with decorative accents selected for the event, and ready to receive the delivery.
- Once delivery has taken place, Manan Bakery is free of all responsibility for damages occurring after the fact.
- Once pickup has taken place, Manan Bakery is free of all responsibility for damages occurring after the fact.
- A 50% down payment is due at the time the order is placed.
- The balance of the payment must be paid 10 days prior to the date of the event.
- If an order is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the date of the event, there is a $50 cancellation fee.
- If an order is cancelled 7 to 14 days prior to the date of the event, the cancellation fee is 50% of the down payment. This fee allows us to recoup our expenses for supplies and ingredients that have already been ordered and purchased by our bakery.
- No refund is issued for orders cancelled less than 7 days before the event is to take place. This is due to the fact that all of the ingredients and supplies have been purchased and delivered, and we have already begun to work on your order.
- If Manan Bakery is responsible for an error in the completion of the order, the client is entitled to a full refund.